Okay, I'll try to write down all about what's been going on with me these several weeks with my inactivity on deviantART and possible loss of general mentality (if you've followed me on some of my thingies).
- School has started back up for me (August 13, 2014), so my attention has been trying to keep my mind focused on passing, seeing as this will be my final year of high school. I just hope I manage to survive it all and finally graduate!
- Whenever I try to view the page(s) on this website, for reasons unknown to me, deviantART appears broken to the point where functions and such cannot be done without utter frustration. It's to a point of patience testing. Never did I bother to see what the issue was because I haven't done a lot of arting, my profile's fairly boring, and it feels almost like my kindness and friendliness is being abused. But that's a feeling I manage to find everywhere I go, so I shouldn't blame anyone here or elsewhere for it.
- Taking notice that it's nearing one year since I actually decided to do some fanfiction, I directed my attention back at the already-published Markiplier fanfiction His Shadow. With hope that I can finally do something right and improve on my creative writing talent (that I've abandoned for quite some time), I will be reviewing and revising that book of the Markiplier Chronicles series as well as possibly perform a reboot of what I originally wanted to be the second book Asylum. If you use Facebook, I ask that you visit and support the page I've created for any and all updates on that: Markiplier Chronicles
- After an incident that I have no clue how to explain
without it sounding like an exaggrated lie coming from some idiotic child, I've decided to move away from group activities with specific people. What one saw as creation of unnecessary conflict and possible cyberbullying another saw as an excellent way of keeping things in order. This bullet shouldn't be here, but I'm still in need of venting the hostility that had been built from that.*
- I've been collapsing into emotional darkness a little too many times, all of them constantly leaving me to believe that my existence is to wreck havoc and summon chaos rather than bring forth peace and retain order (if not balance or harmony). Unfortunately (and in great irony), I've found myself doing this in a place that was built and continuing to serve in bringing forth the light of day has been finding ways of arousing subtle corruption... or maybe something that just teases my inner demon's desire to fight back. There's a feeling I'll return, only to be pushed out once more.
*My heart's made of pyrite and as black as obsidian. Just throwing that out there. (You determine it to be fact or fiction)
That should have covered about everything except the excuse for not practicing my drawing or pushing onward to trying to purchase a drawing tablet to use and finally do some more digital art. While I'll still be very inactive on deviantART, you're still granted permission to add/follow me at these sites (for chats or general curiosity): (don't piss me off, I do that enough as it is).Facebook
/ Twitter (old
) / Tumblr